Where Freaks Talk :: View topic - Friends Of Live - last month online
graphic logo logo graphic graphic  

Friends Of Live - last month online Post new topic   Reply to topic
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> General Band Information and Tour Information  
 PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:27 am 

Ed
Administrator

Friends Of Live - last month online

Well, it is February. Time flies. How many years has it been? Too many! I know some of you won't be happy with the pending future of SOY but as time goes on and as the guys in the band formerly known as Live (Prince jokes are in my head) all head off to do their individual projects, I too have been busy with "real life".

As such, I would like to just inform people that at the end of this month, SOY will go into it's own read-only retirement. The board will still be around, and you'll be able to send PM's and use the shout box if you want, read old posts, use the Search utility for looking up archival things, but for all intents and purposes, new posts will not be accepted.

Besides in this day and age of Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and all the other new social networking sites (I'm still old fashion - email works best for me!) around I'm sure everyone will still be in touch with one another

The other thing is I'll probably start converting the domain shootinglive.com into my own website one day maybe featuring some of my photography (not just of Live but other bands I've shot as well).

And who knows, maybe there will be another Board some day, I had set one up for TGF but who knows, this time away from the boards has been nice. Time away from the boards and the whole online arena makes me realize that there just is no substitute for real life.

And with that I must say.. my work here is done!

See you at the shows!

Al the best to all the friends on here I've made and met.

-Jimmy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:17 pm 

+Lakini+

RIP.

Jump to:  

Further options