Where Freaks Talk :: View topic - Oh What A Hottie
graphic logo logo graphic graphic  


Oh What A Hottie This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> Buttoms up! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next 
Author Message
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:38 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

Thunderbird wrote:
LittleBird wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:
Conclusion: Girls are into gays... Smile
Haha, are they all gay?


Dunno. But this guy in the kitchen definitely looks like one.


So what does a gay guy look like? Shocked

But seriously, as far as I know, M. Fassbender isn't. Not that I'd care if he was, but it'd be a blow to humanity's gene pool. It's enough that we've lost Sir Ian McKellen already Laughing Laughing

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:46 pm 

Thunderbird
Drunken Master


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 2234
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

 
 
 

+Lakini+ wrote:
But seriously, as far as I know, M. Fassbender isn't. Not that I'd care if he was, but it'd be a blow to humanity's gene pool. It's enough that we've lost Sir Ian McKellen already Laughing Laughing


You know them by name... not bad *part of the post deleted - private stuff Wink*

 
Reply with quote

_________________
Don't try to find the answer, there ain't no question here !
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:26 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

Thunderbird wrote:
*part of the post deleted - private stuff Wink*


Sorry, what? Confused

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 pm 

Thunderbird
Drunken Master


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 2234
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

 
 
 

+Lakini+ wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:
*part of the post deleted - private stuff Wink*


Sorry, what? Confused


What indeed... Rolling Eyes

 
Reply with quote

_________________
Don't try to find the answer, there ain't no question here !
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

No, really, I don't get it.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:58 pm 

Thunderbird
Drunken Master


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 2234
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

 
 
 

+Lakini+ wrote:
No, really, I don't get it.


Well, I don't exactly remember what I've written, but it definitely wasn't this Smile

But it was sexual related Very Happy

 
Reply with quote

_________________
Don't try to find the answer, there ain't no question here !
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 pm 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

Ok, relax you guys, it was me, Dmi reminded me I was a mod, so I used my superpower Razz But indeed, I thought the comment was inappropriate fo rthis section, so I deleted it. I bet Laura's curious about what it was, so I'll pm her Wink

 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 pm 

lynx
HY-BIRD


Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 5002
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

 
 
 

stop ruining the topic. i don't mind - many gays are hot indeed, dunno if its a coincidence or not Smile
but yes, there is something hot in a gay also by definition Smile


Last edited by lynx on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

 
Reply with quote

_________________
don't believe that the world is empty, just too noisy to hear the sound
I can feel the quiet river rage and I'm fallin' down
saved by the river now, saved
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:11 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

Thunderbird wrote:
+Lakini+ wrote:
No, really, I don't get it.


Well, I don't exactly remember what I've written, but it definitely wasn't this Smile

But it was sexual related Very Happy


It's OK, I got it Wink

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:12 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

lynx wrote:

but yes, there is something hot in a gay also by definition Smile


Pretty much, yep.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:26 pm 

Thunderbird
Drunken Master


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 2234
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

 
 
 

LittleBird wrote:
Ok, relax you guys, it was me, Dmi reminded me I was a mod, so I used my superpower Razz But indeed, I thought the comment was inappropriate fo rthis section, so I deleted it. I bet Laura's curious about what it was, so I'll pm her Wink


Sorry for causing you so much stress, I really have to figure out those privacy things... But you know, that something I really miss in the non-online life as well... Anyways, sorry again Smile

 
Reply with quote

_________________
Don't try to find the answer, there ain't no question here !
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:29 pm 

Thunderbird
Drunken Master


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 2234
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

 
 
 

And back to the topic - Why do you care?! They are gays in the end of all - that means, they are into MEN.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
Don't try to find the answer, there ain't no question here !
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:41 pm 

lynx
HY-BIRD


Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 5002
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

 
 
 

Cause it's a feast for the eyes Laughing
And it's hard to find some of the qualities we seek in straight men.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
don't believe that the world is empty, just too noisy to hear the sound
I can feel the quiet river rage and I'm fallin' down
saved by the river now, saved
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:09 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

Thunderbird wrote:
And back to the topic - Why do you care?! They are gays in the end of all - that means, they are into MEN.


Because some of them are legitimately hot, and we can recognize this without necessarily wanting to be with them.

Also, on a separate note, one of my best friends is gay and I discovered I can talk to him about things I can discuss with neither my girl or guy friends. He's definitely one of the most open minded people I know and yes, we can talk about anything from philosophy to hair products. That cliche about gay guys being awesome friends for girls? It's true Laughing Laughing

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 am 

Wildman
NotJustaNYOne


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 17615
Location: Leiderdorp, The Netherlands

 
 
 

Some of our best friends are gay too, and they are great guys, we can laugh and talk about everything, they are indeed very openminded and great personality's.

So no problems for me with gay guys or girls or bisexuals, we are all human.

 
Reply with quote

_________________

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 am 

lynx
HY-BIRD


Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 5002
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

 
 
 

+Lakini+ wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:
And back to the topic - Why do you care?! They are gays in the end of all - that means, they are into MEN.


Because some of them are legitimately hot, and we can recognize this without necessarily wanting to be with them.

Also, on a separate note, one of my best friends is gay and I discovered I can talk to him about things I can discuss with neither my girl or guy friends. He's definitely one of the most open minded people I know and yes, we can talk about anything from philosophy to hair products. That cliche about gay guys being awesome friends for girls? It's true Laughing Laughing


I knew it! I'm still looking for my gay best friend Smile

 
Reply with quote

_________________
don't believe that the world is empty, just too noisy to hear the sound
I can feel the quiet river rage and I'm fallin' down
saved by the river now, saved
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
 PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 am 

Thunderbird
Drunken Master


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 2234
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

 
 
 

Sure you can cry on "his" shoulder, but if something happens and you get in trouble, "he" will be the first to run away. After everything is right again, he'll be back to hug you and to wipe your tears...

Thanks, but no thanks

 
Reply with quote

_________________
Don't try to find the answer, there ain't no question here !
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:44 am 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

Thunderbird wrote:
Sure you can cry on "his" shoulder, but if something happens and you get in trouble, "he" will be the first to run away. After everything is right again, he'll be back to hug you and to wipe your tears...

Thanks, but no thanks


Look, I don't mean to start anything, but really, Nicki? Rolling Eyes

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 am 

Thunderbird
Drunken Master


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 2234
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

 
 
 

+Lakini+ wrote:
Look, I don't mean to start anything, but really, Nicki? Rolling Eyes


I have some bad experience with gays. Sorry.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
Don't try to find the answer, there ain't no question here !
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 am 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

Thunderbird wrote:
+Lakini+ wrote:
Look, I don't mean to start anything, but really, Nicki? Rolling Eyes


I have some bad experience with gays. Sorry.


Yes, I understand, but you shouldn't generalize. There are jerks in every sort of sexual, racial, religious or whatever else group, it doesn't mean the entire group is like that. Statistically speaking there are most likely more straight jerks than gay jerks.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> Buttoms up!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  

 Further options
 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 25 of 27
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Display posts from previous:   
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations: 182031