Where Freaks Talk :: View topic - MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
graphic logo logo graphic graphic  


MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> Buttoms up! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 
Author Message
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:27 am 

Echo
Extreme Wall Of Live


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 3776
Location: Ukraine

 
 
 

LittleBird wrote:
Oh God, just watched it. The Inglourious Basterds.


and? liked it?

 
Reply with quote

_________________
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:35 pm 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

Echo wrote:
LittleBird wrote:
Oh God, just watched it. The Inglourious Basterds.


and? liked it?
Yeah. I think it's a good movie. Not easy to watch though. I had to cover my eyes now and then.

 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

LittleBird wrote:
Echo wrote:
LittleBird wrote:
Oh God, just watched it. The Inglourious Basterds.


and? liked it?
Yeah. I think it's a good movie. Not easy to watch though. I had to cover my eyes now and then.


Buongiorno Twisted Evil Razz

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 pm 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

+Lakini+ wrote:
LittleBird wrote:
Echo wrote:
LittleBird wrote:
Oh God, just watched it. The Inglourious Basterds.


and? liked it?
Yeah. I think it's a good movie. Not easy to watch though. I had to cover my eyes now and then.


Buongiorno Twisted Evil Razz
Yeah, good one Laughing

 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:30 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

LittleBird wrote:
+Lakini+ wrote:
LittleBird wrote:
Echo wrote:
LittleBird wrote:
Oh God, just watched it. The Inglourious Basterds.


and? liked it?
Yeah. I think it's a good movie. Not easy to watch though. I had to cover my eyes now and then.


Buongiorno Twisted Evil Razz
Yeah, good one Laughing


Actually the shoot-out at the bar was my favorite part. Well, not the shoot-out, but the whole conversation leading up to it.

And of course, there's Daniel Bruhl, Til Schweiger and Michael Fassbender in it. I didn't even care about Brad Pitt Laughing Laughing Laughing

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 am 

Wildman
NotJustaNYOne


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 17615
Location: Leiderdorp, The Netherlands

 
 
 

Me (for about the 20st time) and the misses (1st time) have been watching the three 'Bourne' movies.

Anyone likes these as much as I do? Wink

btw, does anyone also like the Millenium Trilogie?

 
Reply with quote

_________________

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 am 

Ed
Administrator


Joined: 15 Jun 2003
Posts: 21842

 
 
 

Love it. First is ny fave

 
Reply with quote

_________________
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:55 pm 

Wildman
NotJustaNYOne


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 17615
Location: Leiderdorp, The Netherlands

 
 
 

Ed wrote:
Love it. First is ny fave


Kewl, Cool, Koel Laughing

 
Reply with quote

_________________

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> Buttoms up!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  

 Further options
 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 31 of 31
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Display posts from previous:   
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations: 182031