Where Freaks Talk :: View topic - Creed
graphic logo logo graphic graphic  

Creed This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> Other Bands Information and Tour Information  
 PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:07 am 

Ed
Administrator

Creed

No Creed thread??

Wow

Creed Hammering Out Reunion Details

As first tipped here last month, Creed is hammering out details for a lucrative 2009 reunion tour, sources tell Billboard. The Scott Stapp-led group, which was one of the top sellers of the past decade, has not performed since a rancorous split in June 2004.

Stapp promptly embarked on a solo career, while guitarist Mark Tremonti, drummer Scott Phillips and original bassist Brian Marshall formed Alter Bridge with vocalist Myles Kennedy and released two albums. The 2004 Wind-Up debut, "One Day Remains," sold 496,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan; a 2006 follow-up for Universal, "Blackbird," has moved 227,000.

However, Kennedy is rumored to be the top contender to replace Robert Plant for a tour with Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones. And following a recent USO tour performing for American servicemen oversees, Stapp is said to be in prime physical and mental condition.

As such, there are "significant dollars" on the table for a Creed trek, according to sources close to the situation, who say an official announcement could be imminent. A spokesperson for Wind-Up tells Billboard, "There have been some talks, but it would be premature to comment on them at this time."

Creed has sold 26.1 million albums in the United States since 1997, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The group was also a significant touring presence, having grossed more than $70.3 million from 220 shows reported to Billboard Boxscore between Nov. 1997 and Dec. 2002.

God, let it be true. However I consider it one of the most IMPOSSIBLE reunions in the music world.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:12 am 

Ed
Administrator

Always wanted to say that I find both Alter Bridge and Scotts solo to be really nice, but

SOOOOOOOO DUUUUUUUULLLLL

GET TOGETHER TREMONTI fucker YOU ARE THE BEST HEAVY GRUNGE GUITARIST AND STAPP THE DOPEST OF THE MODERN SINGERS!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:20 pm 

mikizle
Mighty Mike

if they do ever get back together I am not missing it this time around to see them. one thing i regret was not seeing them play live.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:27 pm 

mikizle
Mighty Mike

Just thought someone might want to know this. Official news. Creed is back together and will be touring this year!!! Very excited about this myself!!!

http://www.stereotruth.net/2009/04/original-creed-line-up-plan-summer-tour-and-new-project/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:33 pm 

Ed
Administrator

Crisis))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:57 pm 

mikizle
Mighty Mike

Ed wrote:
Crisis))

I thought you liked Creed Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:40 pm 

Ed
Administrator

Love em. But I have no other explanation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:30 am 

Ed
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:03 pm 

mikizle
Mighty Mike

Scott needs to grow his damn hair back.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:21 am 

Ed
Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZLjJy0abf8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 pm 

Wildman
NotJustaNYOne

Creed LIVE - In Theaters 12/7Share

Today at 23:01

Don't miss Creed LIVE in theaters on December 7th, for one day only! This live show was shot with 239 high definition cameras and has been awarded 4 Guinness Book of World Records, including, "the most amount of cameras used to film a concert".

Watch the Creed LIVE Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/user/dandeentertainment#p/a/u/0/ffL4B7wCLz4

Then, find a theater near you: http://www.sonyclubdates.com/creed.html

Recorded on September 25th, 2009, at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion in Houston, Texas. 17,000 screaming fans attended. This is the first DVD live recording of Creed, and features all of their hits, including Higher, My Sacrifice and Arms Wide Open.

Click here to pre-order your copy of the DVD: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002U6XQ94/ref=s9_simz_gw_s0_p74_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1YCQYGGJPXWZF2QR2VBP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> Other Bands Information and Tour Information
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  

Further options