Where Freaks Talk :: View topic - Live is OVER
graphic logo logo graphic graphic  

Live is OVER Post new topic   Reply to topic
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> General Band Information and Tour Information Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 
 PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:00 am 

Ed
Administrator

The funniest stuff that it all (the breakup) occured because of the money and etc etc bla bla bla....

And yesterday Chad T posts a pic of his yacht. He gives enormous credits to fans indeed, nice of him, I did comment on the pic and said that YOU, not US ....

But... wtf.....

Yanno, Everyone keeps bashing Ed for being such a fucker, and now we get this pic...

I dunno...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:02 pm 

Anastasia

All that is so damn lousy.
I've never been much into the relationship in the band, never read articles, fan forums, etc., just listened to them and enjoyed. I even got to know about their splitting up a few months ago (don't shower stones on me, pleeeease). So I had an ideal image of LIVE characters created purely by my own imagination. I'm saying all that just for you to know that I'm probably the least objective person here) So.. what was it all about?.. Oh yes. I always believed Ed. This whole situation with the split-up, I mean the way they (well, I want to say Chad actually) showed the 'truth' to the fans, it's so disgusting. Why washing dirty linen in public? What for? If you split up, just announce the fact, just say to your fans - the people who love you, adore you, idolize you as a whole - 'Sorry guys, that's the end. There're some things we just can't overcome'. Just keep the 'truth' for yourself, do it quiet, don't play a victim, it's stupid. And childish. Well... as childish as Ed's new album name 'Alive'.. to be honest, this (news about the album title) even made my faith in Ed falter for a moment)) But still, let me have my Saint Ed image))

PS. excuse me for my incoherent ideas, I just have so much to say, but I'm so damn tired after a long, long working day)) Now I shut up and go to sleep, yeah))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:51 am 

Heropsychosacha
Overcomer

Anastasia wrote:
If you split up, just announce the fact, just say to your fans - the people who love you, adore you, idolize you as a whole - 'Sorry guys, that's the end. There're some things we just can't overcome'.

Well put Anastasia! Especially this part Laughing I completely agree.

Jump to:  

Further options