Where Freaks Talk :: View topic - +LIVE+ say.........
graphic logo logo graphic graphic  


+LIVE+ say......... Post new topic   Reply to topic
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> General Band Information and Tour Information Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next 
Author Message
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:59 am 

Ed
Administrator


Joined: 15 Jun 2003
Posts: 21842

 
 
 

+LIVE+ say.........

I decided to put the quotes of the guys that we really like over here..


I go first....

On one boot before hitting PLOTR Ed said: "We got all kind of shit for that video like taking our shirts off. Everybody thought it meant somethig.......We were just...........horny.........."

Quote funny words or wise ones. Let us have a collection here!

 
Reply with quote

_________________
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:06 am 

Wildman
NotJustaNYOne


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 17615
Location: Leiderdorp, The Netherlands

 
 
 

Re: +LIVE+ say.........

Ed wrote:
I decided to put the quotes of the guys that we really like over here..


I go first....

On one boot before hitting PLOTR Ed said: "We got all kind of shit for that video like taking our shirts off. Everybody thought it meant somethig.......We were just...........horny.........."

Quote funny words or wise ones. Let us have a collection here!


Whaaaaahahahahahahaha, that is Funny indeed Laughing Laughing

 
Reply with quote

_________________

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:50 am 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

Good idea Dmi! I'll think about it Very Happy

 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:25 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

LOL, great idea, Dmi.

I have a live version of when Live first performed Simple Creed in a concert, and Ed is very enthusiastic about it. In the chorus, he goes like tihs:

We gotta love eachother
We need eachother
We gotta love eachother
But first...
I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!!


I laughed till I cried that day.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:02 pm 

Wildman
NotJustaNYOne


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 17615
Location: Leiderdorp, The Netherlands

 
 
 

[quote="Lakini20"]
We gotta love eachother
We need eachother
We gotta love eachother
But first...
I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!!


I laughed till I cried that day.[/
quote]

Wahahahahaha, Love each other to death..... Laughing Wink

 
Reply with quote

_________________

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:15 pm 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

Lakini20 wrote:
LOL, great idea, Dmi.

I have a live version of when Live first performed Simple Creed in a concert, and Ed is very enthusiastic about it. In the chorus, he goes like tihs:

We gotta love eachother
We need eachother
We gotta love eachother
But first...
I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!!


I laughed till I cried that day.


Do you know when and where it was? Very Happy I want to listen to it Laughing

 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:11 am 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

No idea, Anna. Came with a bundle of Live stuff that a former fan gave to me. Confused

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:49 am 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

Ahhh, too bad Neutral

 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:39 am 

Heropsychosacha
Overcomer


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 10986
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

 
 
 

Ed telling about the Dolhpin's Cry during the performance at the Chapel in Melbourne (13-03-2000)

This next song..... people ask us a lot whether it is a song about you know......eeeh....whether it is ecologically sort of about the dolphins, but it can be about that. I am not blocking that out as a potential interpretation, but for me right now it is more about SEX ON THE BEACH.

Brilliant!
Has anybody got this performance. It is really good and of course I love to share it with the people who don't have it.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:55 am 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

Bad Ed... Twisted Evil Razz Razz

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:54 am 

Ed
Administrator


Joined: 15 Jun 2003
Posts: 21842

 
 
 

He said nearly the same at an acoustic 99x performance that year. it has the best BOG performance i ever heard

 
Reply with quote

_________________
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:43 pm 

Echo
Extreme Wall Of Live


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 3776
Location: Ukraine

 
 
 

Heropsychosacha wrote:
Ed telling about the Dolhpin's Cry during the performance at the Chapel in Melbourne (13-03-2000)

This next song..... people ask us a lot whether it is a song about you know......eeeh....whether it is ecologically sort of about the dolphins, but it can be about that. I am not blocking that out as a potential interpretation, but for me right now it is more about SEX ON THE BEACH.

Brilliant!
Has anybody got this performance. It is really good and of course I love to share it with the people who don't have it.

Confused ha..interestin' will look through the lyrics again Confused Smile

 
Reply with quote

_________________
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:05 pm 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

Heropsychosacha wrote:


Brilliant!
Has anybody got this performance. It is really good and of course I love to share it with the people who don't have it.
Don't have it, but it's on bootlegheaven, so will dload it right now Wink

 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:08 pm 

Heropsychosacha
Overcomer


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 10986
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

 
 
 

LittleBird wrote:
Heropsychosacha wrote:


Brilliant!
Has anybody got this performance. It is really good and of course I love to share it with the people who don't have it.
Don't have it, but it's on bootlegheaven, so will dload it right now Wink


This was really stupid. Confused Embarassed I got it from bootlegheaven myself.....
Anna, You're always so much sharper than I am.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:16 pm 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

Heropsychosacha wrote:

Anna, You're always so much sharper than I am.



 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:13 pm 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

"I think the most important thing to say is that Ed gets bonus points for putting the word "bagels" in a rock song." (Chad Taylor)

(this is Heiko's signature on SOY Very Happy )

 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:20 pm 

+Lakini+
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 15709

 
 
 

Oh yeah. Deff bonus points.

Funny one, Anna.

 
Reply with quote

_________________
持ち上げて。 解き放して。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:19 pm 

LittleBird
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 13515

 
 
 

Ed, The Story Of LIVE, 1999:

We'll never NOT be friends and we'll never NOT be the four of us: 1+1+1+1, that goes LIVE, you know, we'll never NOT be that. What we do... I mean... I've done stuff for movies, and, you know, I write... most of stuff that I write, I write by myself - you know, Dolphin's Cry, Lightning Crashes, I Alone... I'm a singer and a songwriter, that's what I do, I just happened to be in LIVE too, and I value LIVE so much because the four of us - in the studio, together - arranging the songs, putting our stamp on the songs, is the way we sound, and I can only sound that way with the four of us, I'm convinced of it... and it is the unique deal. Who knows what we'll do in the future, but the four of us, as LIVE, we will I'm sure, always go on...

 
Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:53 pm 

Heropsychosacha
Overcomer


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 10986
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

 
 
 

That's nice to hear, it gives us some stability in our LIVE-lives. Great to hear that they will probably still be rocking when they're as old as the Stones. Laughing

 
Reply with quote

_________________
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:18 pm 

Wildman
NotJustaNYOne


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 17615
Location: Leiderdorp, The Netherlands

 
 
 

That's a great and funny message Anna,... Laughing

 
Reply with quote

_________________

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 Where Freaks Talk Forum Index -> General Band Information and Tour Information
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Jump to:  

 Further options
 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Display posts from previous:   
 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations: 182031